After weeks of preparation, we have finally arrived at the last week of our Impacts Unit. Students are busy putting finishing touches on their grant proposals and refining their visual presentations in preparation for Thursday and Friday's proposal presentations. Exciting times! In thinking ahead, I thought for today's post I would offer my students some guiding words to help them better prepare for Proposal Day:
- Use the planners provided - They are intended to help you!
- Review the exemplars and examples - They can provide you with a model for appropriate final products.
- Review the rubrics - The rubrics detail expectations and evaluation criteria.
- Stick to the timeline - Be sure to complete each daily task so you have time for focused revisions.
- Collaborate constructively! - Work together with positivity and efficiency, and you will surely experience great success!
So, get ready. The time is now. Make an Impact. And, make me proud! ;)